We have numerous things to celebrate today:
1. Calvin turns 5 1/2 months old!
2. Tax season is OVER.
3. Traveling with Baby Boy (originally called Traveling with Baby) just completed its 100th post.
So, let’s celebrate with a fabulous Mama and Baby Balm Giveaway courtesy of Least Likely to Breed:
The Giveaway Winner will receive a total of 4 tins (2 oz.)–one of each of the fabulous balms that make parenting and post-partum so much easier. These products are made with naturally-occurring oils that are safe for nursing moms. This is great for expectant moms, new moms, nursing moms, or as a shower gift. All 4 tins are worth $24 and one of you can win it for FREE!
Of these 4 fabulous products, I’ve personally used the Roid Rage and was immediately delighted with the results. Leigh at Least Likely to Breed published my Roid Rage testimonial on her site. With a name like Roid Rage and a product that goes on clear and greaseless, you just can’t go wrong when everything else about hemorrhoids IS wrong!
Post-partum recovery, I was using hemorrhoid pads with witch hazel, and they just weren’t doing the trick. I needed something with more gusto that was safe to use while breastfeeding, and Roid Rage answered the call.
Not only do they have fabulous balms for mom & baby’s sensitive skin but they make the most fabulous lip balms with yummy flavors and great ingredients. I love a site that boasts about its ingredients and doesn’t have anything to hide. I’ve personally tried the pistachio (which came as a freebie with my Roid Rage) and the Peppermint (which came as a freebie from another merchant) and I love them both!
1. Visit Least Likely to Breed and comment on what you like most about the products AND tell me one of Mom’s previous careers. Just tor fun, you can also comment about how much you like reading my blog and seeing photos of Calvin.
2. Leave your name and contact email address, so I can notify you of your win!
2. One entrant per person, please. Comment by 11:00 EST on April 18th.
4. A winner’s comment will be selected randomly and the winner will be announced on April 19th on the blog, and the winner will be contacted via email. I’ll only contact you to announce you’ve won, and I will not sell your email address nor email you for other purposes other than associated with this Giveaway.
This is my first time hosting a Giveaway on the blog, and I’m grateful to Leigh at Least Likely to Breed!