Scrubble your bubble and catch water bugs. Bath time fun just got more creative while remaining safe for little ones.
My favorite company for safe and innovative creations for kids has just released some fun new bath toys. Like everything Boon makes, they’re PVC-free, phthalate-free, and BPA-free. So, if one of those whimsical and brightly colored pieces of plastic ends up in your kids mouth, you won’t have to worry about any of the associated health risks that have been linked to other not-so-safe plastic baby toys on the market.
Scrubble is a fun way to introduce bath time hygiene. These squishy, squirty, and texturized toys squirt water. My son loves it when I squeeze out water on him. He’s learning to squeeze the scrubbles which helps with his developing motor control. They unscrew to mix and match the interconnecting pieces and allow for easy cleaning.
The Saucer Stay-put divided plate is my son’s favorite mealtime plate. Read my recent Saucer review and why I prefer it over many other options on the market. Saucer is available in white with orange accent or pink accent.
Water Bugs glide across the water. The included mesh net makes it fun to catch them or any other floating bath toys. This is another great bath time toy that encourages motor coordination. This toy is recommended for ages 9+ months.
Splat is another fun and colorful bath game from Boon. A floating post beckons little ones to toss the rings around it. This one is definitely more advanced hand-eye coordination, but even babies as young as 9+ months can enjoy this innovative bath toy.
As part of the festivities at the Ultimate Blog Party 2009, Boon has teamed up with Traveling with Baby to give away four of their latest products. Four randomly drawn winners will each take home their choice of a Saucer (retail value $5.99), Scrubble (retail value $9.99), Water Bugs (retail value $7.99), or Splat ($7.99). (retail value $50) from Boon. You can earn up to six entries to win your favorite item from Boon!
Please follow directions. Ineligible entries will be removed.
1. To enter, visit Boon’s site for innovations for modern parents. Come back here and leave a comment about which Boon giveaway item you’d love to win and for whom.
2. Earn a second entry by blogging about the giveaway and linking to Traveling with Baby using “Boon Bath Fun Giveaway” as the title in your blog’s post. Then, leave a comment with a link to your post. Non-bloggers can participate by e-mailing a link to this contest to 5 friends, and carbon copy me (drgarnecki at gmail dot com).
3. Earn a third entry by subscribing to Traveling with Baby. Leave a comment saying “subscribed” with the e-mail address you used.
4. Follow me on twitter (drdolly) and tweet about this contest. Leave a comment saying you tweeted and follow me.
5. Earn a fourth entry by subscribing to Boon’s e-mail list. Leave a comment with the e-mail address you used.
6. Enter my other Ultimate Blog Party 2009 giveaway for See Kai Run/Smaller toddler and baby shoes. Leave a comment “entered See Kai Run giveaway.”
Leave a valid e-mail address, so I can contact you to claim your prize, or it’ll go to another amazing person. This contest is open to U.S. and Canada shipping addresses only. Sorry to those of you who live across the pond.
This contest runs until 11:59PM (EST) on March 31, 2009.
One winner will be randomly selected (via random.org) and announced on this post and e-mailed sometime shortly after March 31st. If a winner doesn’t respond within 72 hours, a new winner will be selected.
Winners have been drawn and e-mailed.