The first signs of spring are starting to emerge. Budding blossoms on the trees, colorful daffodils beginning to surface, and birds singing sweetly in the morning. Instead of the wintry snowy and icy mix, there is the refreshing and cleansing rain. Warm weather intermittently surfaces to bring signs of hope that these cold spells will soon break. I love spring!
See Kai Run and Smaller, my favorite baby and toddler shoe line, is also a fan of spring, and they’ve recently released 31 fresh new styles for the season. To get your little one ready for the warm weather and outdoor playtime, check out their latest spring styles in baby and toddler shoes.
See Kai Run (for ages 6 months to 3 years) and Smaller (ages 0 to 6 months) are currently having a winter sale. Save up to 25% on selected styles of baby and toddler shoes.
My favorite feature is the sole. It’s tough enough to protect my son’s feet when he walks on our gravel driveway, yet it’s flexible enough to help him learn to balance and roll his foot through the entire gait pattern of walking, instead of plodding and stomping along with inflexible rubber soles as he’s tried in other brands. See Kai Run has the American Podiatric Medical Association’s seal of acceptance, but this Chiropractor Mom also gives this line 2 thumbs up for its innovative and stylish design for developing feet!
See Kai Run Gives Back
As part of the festivities at the Ultimate Blog Party 2009, See Kai Run has teamed up with Traveling with Baby to give a pair of shoes (retail value $50) from the See Kai Run or Smaller line to one blessed winner. You can earn up to six entries to win a pair!
Please follow directions. Ineligible entries will be removed.
1. To enter, visit See Kai Run’s and Smaller’s new spring line of baby and toddler shoes. Come back here and leave a comment about your fave style and size, and for whom you’d like to win a pair.
2. Earn a second entry by blogging about the giveaway and linking to Traveling with Baby using “See Kai Run Giveaway” as the title in your blog’s post. Then, leave a comment with a link to your post. Non-bloggers can participate by e-mailing a link to this contest to 5 friends, and carbon copy me (drgarnecki at gmail dot com).
3. Earn a third entry by subscribing to Traveling with Baby. Leave a comment saying “subscribed” with the e-mail address you used.
4. Follow me on twitter (drdolly) and tweet about this contest. Leave a comment saying you tweeted and follow me.
5. Earn a fourth entry by subscribing to See Kai Run’s e-mail list. Leave a comment with the e-mail address you used.
6. Enter my other Ultimate Blog Party 2009 giveaway for Boon Bath Fun. Leave a comment “entered Boon giveaway.”
Leave a valid e-mail address, so I can contact you to claim your prize, or it’ll go to another amazing person. This contest is open to U.S. and Canada shipping addresses only. Sorry to those of you who live across the pond.
This contest runs until 11:59PM (EST) on March 31, 2009.
One winner will be randomly selected (via random.org) and announced on this post and e-mailed sometime shortly after March 31st. If a winner doesn’t respond within 72 hours, a new winner will be selected.
Winner has been drawn and e-mailed.