Welcome to Tuesday Travels, a summertime series at Traveling with Baby. This season, my son and I are excited about sharing some local day trips and field trip ideas for families with little ones. This weekly series will also feature travel tips for families with kids-in-tow and related product reviews and giveaways. I enjoy hearing about your traveling adventures, too. If you have an idea for Tuesday Travels, please e-mail me: drgarnecki[at]gmail[dot]com.
When I travel by plane or car, I always wear my most comfortable pair of shoes. It used to be sneakers, but those were too restricting when blood would pool to my feet after sitting for hours and hours and hours! Ever since I was gifted with my first pair of turquoise beach Crocs, they have been my top choice for unfettered comfort in travel ever since.
I’m loving my new Olivia Crocs in cherry red. It was time to veer away from the boring black and brown office shoes that match everything, but have no personality.
Olivia is loaded with personality.
These sweet and demure slingbacks bring a spring to my step. They were turning heads left and right with the attractive blingy rhinestone button on the side. I felt like Dorothy in her ruby red slippers when I slipped these babies on my tootsies.
My patients noticed them right away.
Ooooh. Are those new Crocs? Those are REALLY cool!
Yes, I did wear combat boots for a few years. Yes, I do prefer to live in my sneakers (even when I’m wearing skirts). But, I think I have finally understood why so many women love shoes.
Pretty shoes are so much FUN!
What’s SO great about these shoes, besides the fact that they’re red and cute, is that they’re flats with molded arch support.
As a chiropractor, I absolutely recommend Crocs to my patients who suffer from scoliosis or low back pain.
They’re perfect for folks with flat feet or high arches. They’re wonderful for anyone who has to be on her feet all day long, yet she wants to feel as fresh as a daisy at the end of the day, as well. They’re great for anyone who suffers from low back pain, or a woman in the end stages of pregnancy who needs breathable foot support and the capability of slipping them on/off herself without bending over.
Besides the looking and feeling great at the office, they’re also fun to wear at the pool.
The Olivias are available in brown, black, red, ultraviolet, and new gold. You can purchase them online for $29.99.
Or, you can win a pair of your very own!
Since you’re a lovely reader of Traveling with Baby, you may be eligible to win your own pair of Olivias by Crocs in any rainbow hue that you desire (retail value $29.99). You have up to 8 opportunities to win these sweet kicks with many thanks to Crocs, Inc.
- Take a photo of you wearing your crocs in a fun or unusual scenario. (Earn 3 entries for submitting a photo!) Then, post the photo to the Crocs flickr group page. Next, leave a comment on this post with the html link to your photo. Do this thrice, so you earn all three entries.
- Earn two additional entries by blogging about the giveaway and linking to Traveling with Baby using “Win Crocs Olivias on Traveling with Baby” as the title in your blog’s post. Then, leave TWO comments here with a link to your post.
- Earn another entry by subscribing to Traveling with Baby’s RSS feed. Leave a comment that you’re subscribed.
- Earn an entry by following me (drdolly) AND (crocs) on Twitter and tweeting this contest with the following “RT @drdolly @crocs Win a pair of Crocs Olivias on Traveling with Baby! http://tinyurl.com/nvouwt” Leave a comment with the weblink to your tweet.
- Earn an entry by adding Traveling with Baby’s button to your website/blog.
Leave a valid e-mail address, so I can contact you to claim your prize, or it’ll go to another amazing person. The contest is open to U.S. shipping addresses only.
This contest runs until 11:59PM (EST) on July 28th, 2009.
One winner will be randomly selected (via random.org) and announced on this post and e-mailed sometime shortly after July 28th. If a winner doesn’t respond within 72 hours, a new winner will be selected.
The winner is #14 Sarah Sharp. Congratulations!