- I’m excited about designing a pair of custom fit designer IndiDenim jeans–especially because I want to win the pair I designed. You can win in the October design contest, too! What style would you pick?
- When celebrities lend a hand or a signature for a fantastic non-profit, everyone wins. Pediped is auctioning off celebrity-autographed baby and toddler footwear to raise funds for Make-A-Wish Foundation. Participating celebs span from Shaq and Tiger to Faith and Halle for the October 25 – November 1 fundraiser.
- Free children’s music available for download. Check out Bill Harley’s single “Wash Your Hands”–utterly appropriate for cold & flu season.
- Besides hand-washing, there’s other natural and green remedies for boosting your immune system and preventing or quickly recovering from nasty colds and icky flu.
- I’d like to try the free chocolate fondue for two on my birthday at the Melting Pot. Many other free birthday treats are available for adults and children at participating businesses near you.
- Hey Bloggers, you could win a weekend pass to Blog World Expo worth $495 on ProBlogger. While you’re at it, why not try to win a dinner date with ProBlogger and his special guests, too.
Filed under: Parenting | Tagged: bill harley, blog world expo, Chiropractic, colds and flu remedies, designer jeans, faith hill, free birthday treats, halle berry, indidenim, make-a-wish foundation, melting pot, pediped, problogger, shaquille o'neal, tiger woods |